Saturday, June 6, 2015

Authentic Community

You know you are experiencing authentic community when masks get removed, personas are shed, and genuine love is shared one for another. I'm thankful that the group Tracy Pate and I do life with is maturing more and more in that direction. 

Thank you all for a great afternoon/evening. After a very tough week I feel refreshed and refueled for the week ahead. I pray and hope you experienced the same. Here is what I sense the Lord is saying to us: Stay focused on Jesus and don't become distracted by man. Pray for one another. Love without measure. Remain steadfast in faith. God has you, me, and us. Remember this, God is most glorified when we find our deepest satisfaction in Him. Love you all! Blessed to call you family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment