Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Characteristic of Authentic Community Proverbs 14:10 ESV Only those who intentionally establish and invest in relationship will ever see and know the hearts of those they do life with. Only those closest to me know the trials and challenges that God has used to shape and sanctify me. Pain and hardship seem to be cruel tools at the time but when you see how the Lord works in and through them to produce our deliverance then and only then can we share in the joy of redemption together. So, when I allow others into my heart and life they see and know what I've been through so they to can share in the joy of what God has done in my behalf. To know my bitterness is to share my joy! That is but one Characteristic of Authentic Community. Proverbs 14:10 ESV 10 The heart knows its own bitterness, and no stranger shares its joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment