Friday, December 30, 2011

Put Your Hope In God

Put Your Hope in God Even When It Looks Like All Hope Is Gone! Psalm 42:5, 11 Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God. When life isn't going the way you envisioned it, the road gets long, and the load is to heavy to carry it is easy to give in to despair. Trust me, unfortunately I have been there myself more times than I care to admit. The more I dwell and roll in despair the more helpless and hopeless I get. I lose sight of God, my faith wavers, and my world shakes, and I feel alone and afraid. It seems like everything and everyone is against me even though it may not be so. It's times like these that I turn to scripture to regain focus and encourage myself in the Lord. I have to make a conscious choice to praise God for all He has done. Even though I may feel that He has abandoned me at the moment. I have to draw on His faithfulness and steadfast love. He alone is my salvation and my God. Put Your Hope in God!

No comments:

Post a Comment