Saturday, December 3, 2011

Perfect Posture

Perfect Posture!
Psalm 63:1 ESV

Life can be hard at times. Seasons of spiritual drought and famine come and go and oftentimes leave you empty. Your heart begins to question and doubt and confusion sets in robbing you of His joy and perfect peace. In those times it is so easy to retreat and withdraw from God and others. That my friends is one of satan’s deceptive schemes.

I've found that the best thing to do is run to God rather than away from Him. In many cases our conditions cause us to have "Perfect Posture" before God.

So, if you find yourself in this humble position acknowledge God, remember who you are in Christ, seek Him with all you've got, cry out to Him and He will come to you. He will flood your thirsty soul with His presence and all sufficient grace.

Be encouraged today! Your humble position gives you "Perfect Posture" before God.

Psalm 63:1 ESV
1 O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

No comments:

Post a Comment